Thursday, August 23, 2012

John Jenkins is 1:18 and rest of us are just 1:64

Most of you have seen this picture by now of one Samuel L. Jackson "chillin w da bulldawg nation" as he tweeted earlier.
 I'm sure most of you probably tried to come up with some "I'm tired of these mother F-ing snakes.." quote to suit the situation, I did and failed miserably. But beyond the feeble attempt at humor, would you just look at #6 for second?  Thanks to Toothpick for pointing this out, but good god almighty, how would you like to have to go toe to toe with him for 60 minutes? The dude is of a whole other scale.
You could fit 3 Samuel L's into one John Jenkins

Of course as fans we all know how big the guy is on the stat sheets, but its still like looking at some photoshop error when you see him with normal sized folks in this picture.  I for one am damn glad
hes a dawg!. Go big or go home uh?
If you have a good Snakes on a Plane quotes, or any good Samuel L Jackson quotes for this picture, lay it on us in the comments..




4 comments:

  1. from the guys over at sicemdawgs.com:
    Mark Richt has lost control of the motherf'n snakes on the motherf'n UGA plane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was goin more "Pulp Fiction"...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." Samuel L. Jackson


    ReplyDelete
  4. "Didn't I see you guys down at Kahuna Burger last night"?

    ReplyDelete