- Florida - We'll find out if Dr. Jekyll or Mr. Hyde shows up in Baton Rouge next Sunday before we declare them Kings of the SEC.
- Vandy - Nice three game home stand saw them beat 'Bama and Kentucky. Now about those road games...
- Kentucky - Calipari better bring the teams' girlfriends and drinking buddies to the NCAA if he wants to make a run. This team has no confidence in themselves outside of Lexington.
- Tennessee - Looked competent against Florida, which is more than you can say for how they looked against Kentucky.
- Georgia - Quentin Tarantino couldn't have scripted the game in Columbia, as disjointed as it was.
- Alabama - Still a good team, but got handled by Vandy in Nashville. The open question remains have they done enough to make up for the early season losses.
- Mississippi - Yay! Auburn's coming to town.
- Arkansas - Stops the losing streak, gets FAMU at home. Good times for the Hogs, at least until Saturday when they hit the road to face 'Bama.
- South Carolina - Gritty team that never gives up nearly beat Georgia. Is this a turn around moment for Horn's squad or the last gasp of a season that has gone terribly wrong?
- Mississippi State - I think the only question left is if Stansbury gets fired after the regular season or the SEC tourney.
- LSU - The only thing they have left to play for is the first pick in next year's draft.
- Auburn - Finally pulls off the comeback win after a season spent trying to perfect it.
Monday, February 14, 2011
SEC Hoops Power Poll Ballot - Feb 13
My ballot for the week: