- The Grit Tree has art of Steve Spurrier at Daytona. Warning, his manly hotness makes it not safe for children.
- Bernie makes the case for why Henry Grady is probably rolling over in his grave.
- Don't forget to vote.
- You can tell how bad it is for Bruce Pearl when his lawyer is issuing 'no comments.'
- Looks like the NCAA has taken a page from Slive's playbook. At least they stuck to the NCAA way of doing it.
- The Senator discussed why Rocky drew a line in the sand.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
From A1A: No corn fields in sight edition
Just a couple of interesting things to take a peek at while I enjoy
the sun a random conference room in Miami: