- For as much F^&* Bobo I heard, I must be the only one that saw an offense that for the most part worked well, even with the best player on the field double covered.
- Speaking of, Murray's inability to throw a touch pass to the sideline helped Florida out immensely.
- Wow, did Murray look like he did drank about six five hour energies pregame.
- Regretfully, this is the game we've all feared we'd see from our RFresh QB.
- Hopefully, this will be the one he spends the next two-three seasons making up for.
- As for that, Bobo wasn't the one that failed to get his players ready for the Trey Burton/Time to Die show....
- We saw Exhibt 49 in the Curious Case of Why Can't Georgia Defend the Left Sideline Pass.
- The one hit on Bobo I can think of is not convincing his QB that his receivers are good enough to catch close enough passes.
- Oh, and not flooding the zone away from AJ when he started getting double covered.
- When a ball is fumbled, falling on it is never a bad play. Trying to run with it without the handle is.
- While it is quiet solace, I was proud to see the team fight back instead of roll over. Saturday around 5pm had all the makings of Knoxville circa '07. It turned out to be a much, much better game.
Monday, November 1, 2010
Sunday (well, Monday) Morning
After an 850 mile drive yesterday, a couple of thoughts that were mulling about in my head: