- If you can't get the right play call on the one inch line without calling a timeout, I am not confident in your ability to be OC.
- Kept expecting an onside kick from Georgia, but I forgot, we don't do that trickery crap.
- Great win for the seniors. Very fitting AJ had the game he did and Justin Houston sealed it with the int.
- I'd never seen the Florida Flop performed before. It almost worked.
- You knew Tech would get their yards. I just didn't think it would be so much and over and over in the middle.
- Looking back on that statement, I realized just how not smart it was of me to think that.
- It is always better to beat Tech than not.
- Is it me, or was I the only one that would expect Georgia to go deep early and often?
- Finally, the Dawgs did enough at the end (despite trying not to) for the win.
Hitting the road for the long drive back. More later.