|Will the Saban Crimson Tide Line at Armani soon be discontinued?|
- Jerry Jones would give him more money than God.
- He'd also give him more control over stuff than God.
- The opportunity to do with the Cowboys what he has already done with 'Bama. That is bring the championships and tradition back.
- Opportunity to show that Miami Saban was 'just jokes, y'all.'
- He'll be worshiped by a higher class of rednecks.
- Beating out Urban Meyer in something again.
- He'll be dealing with above the table professionals and the pimps will be his pimps.
- Doesn't have to deal with people stealing his likeness for political purposes.
- He still won't have more power than Jerry Jones.
- He won't have the written and verbal felation from Paul Finebaum and Kevin Scarbinski.
- Will have less talent next year than if he stays at Alabama.
- Answers to one redneck with more power than God, as opposed to several hundred thousand with just a little power.
- Cocktails with Roger Goodell.
- Possible appointment to the NFL Coaches to regulate agents and pimps in the college game committee.
- His hair will be unfavorably compared to Jimmy Johnson's, and never will be as spectacular as JJ's.