Saturday, October 2, 2010

You and Me Both

Doing a quick scan around the bloggosphere before heading out for tailgating and such when I find the Senator's commentary on the offensive scheme in discussing the general tenor of tonight's ballgame.  I hit on this earlier, but didn't put it quite this way:
(Part of me is going to be pissed off if we suddenly see a fully functional offense tomorrow night.)
Of course, in his parenthetical, Blutarsky is talking about the return of AJ Green and the mindset that Bobo is waiting on him to comeback to help create an offensive spark.  I believe that is exactly what Bobo has been waiting on.  Inovation isn't just an Italian family sedan.

I hope I am super pissed at the offensive success tonight.

1 comment:

  1. I would rather be pissed off and see a good offense

    THEN

    a bad offense and just in general pissed off that our offense continues to suck

    ReplyDelete