Friday, September 17, 2010

Completely off topic

I normally don't link the AJC, but I love this guy, and he is doing his stand up gig in The ATL this weekend.  Had no idea he was from Columbia, though.

A sample:


Q: What do you see yourself doing in five years’ time?
Ansari: In five years time I’ll be washed up and making my comeback in an action TV show called “Spies n’ Thighs” about sex female spies that airs after Pro-Activ infomercials late at night on the WB. I would play the sidekick/computer expert Raj, who makes wisecracks after the intense action scenes. In a thick Indian accent I’d say things like “Wuh oh, this is getting very spicy!” Hopefully though, I can just continue what I’ve been doing now, act and do stand up.

1 comment:

  1. SWAH!!!!!! (watch "scrubs" clips on YouTube)

    ReplyDelete