- Apparently, St. Urban is writing his own version of tough football camps. Call it the Micanopy Junction Boys.
- The Quad Blog slots Georgia at 19th in their countdown. No arguments on their five likes. Someone needs to tell them that recent history dictates that a game in Auburn is better for the Dawgs and the Florida game is at a neutral site (unless they want to say Oklahoma is playing Texas on the road, too).
- Will someone explain to me why Georgia Tech's switch to the 3-4 is a good thing, but Georgia's is a question mark?
- Georgia Tech signs a QB, another leaves. Josh Nesbit for Heisman.
|CPJ: "Son, put that ball down! We don't do that passing shit here." (Image:InsideCarolina.com)|
- Brian Kelly=Lou Holtz? I guess we know who the next coach of South Carolina will be.
- So, Texas is the reason BYU is sabre rattling for legislation to ban the two for one arrangement?
- Not sure if you heard Johnny Majors on Finebaum's show earlier this week, but dude still has a serious thing for Fulmer, and not in a good way.
- Roger Clemens indicted for perjury. The Nation yawns.
- Brett Favre is back for one more year. Yeah, we're alllll back for just one more year. Please.