- Florida is the team to beat in the East. Alabama is the team to beat in the World.
- Hell hath no fury like reporters and bloggers without Internets and Chic-Fil-A.
- Robbie Caldwell is easily the most unintentionally funny guy in the league now. Wanna talk about the opposite of his former boss. Wow. Vandy might not win many games, but if the team is a reflection of the coach's personality, don't look for them to get too uptight about stuff.
- Jake Bequette (Arkansas DEnd) is the biggest meathead in the conference. Dude, John Parker Wilson called and he wants his haircut back.
- Despite what you have heard, Georgia has some good ballplayers.
- So does Auburn.
- Steve Spurrier is a shell of his former self. At least his message is consistent.
- He also might be in his last year as Gamecock head coach.
- Chris Low is much better at writing than he is on camera.
|Hi! I'm from the paper and I'm here to piss you off|
Mark Richt is on the hot seat and is a failure, not for anything he has done, but because TMf'ingZ said AJ Green was at a party in a city he's never been to and college students got caught being college students. Oh, and his boss got caught being a college student. Back to the no link policy for you Mr. Shultz. You quoted TMZ.com in an article for what used to be a major American newspaper. You almost got the dreaded profiles in idiocy label, which I am sure you'd find a way to put Mark Richt on the hot seat even more.