- Never happened. Good for USC. With Garrett gone too, it is only a matter of time before Pete Carroll gets dragged into this mess.
- Speaking of, before anyone else thinks UGA had it worse with the way Damon went out, think long and hard about Garrett's tenure and see which you'd rather have.
- Apparently, the (sportswriter) world thinks the SEC is full of cheaters. Gotta be the...speed.
- There is something to be said for original programing focused on the conference. How cool would it be to see the Top 50 icons of the SEC. Too bad the Big Ten network uses the other 90 hours in their programing week to feature such awesomeness as the 2008 Ball State at Indiana football barnburner or Minnesota taking on Beminji State in basketball.
- Shorter Kevin Sherrington (Dallas Morning News sports blogger): You roll over on the Tide, there are dire consequences.
- If you are into college football gambling, Accuscore has some good bets for you.
- Damn. Just. Damn.
- China, not wanting to be out done by US, claims it has larger oil spill.
|It all leads to this if you are a South Carolina fan.|