Saturday, May 1, 2010

Live from...The Kentucky Derby

We've made it to Louisville, hit the Kentucky Oaks yesterday and are watching it rain to beat the band right now.  If you've got a favorite slopper in the race, please let me know.

It does look like the rain will end and we'll get a break.  However, with the chance of rain being so high, the likelihood of live blogging is low.  That and there will still be mint julips.   As I told the folks I am here with, I've been drunk and wet before.  Think Arizona State game last year.

By the way, unless the rain stops, I am going to decide between Dublin and Noble's Promise.  If the rain stops, I have no idea what I'll do.  Probably couple Looking at Lucky with a few others on exact boxes and hope for the best.
 
Bet and lose, in other words.  Hopefully, I'll have more today.

No comments:

Post a Comment