|Illinois and Northwestern face off |
at Wrigley in Nov
- When Illinois and Northwestern play a football game at Wrigley Field, will the Cubs' bullpen still get to blow the game late?
- Makiri Pugh is leaving Georgia. Good luck Mr. Pugh. I'm guessing he'll end up at UNC, Eastern Carolina or some other place close to home (Charlotte) for him.
- Brian Kelly is building toughness, eschewing decided schematic advantages.
- They have a draft for the Spring game at tOhio State University. I am not sure why some of the players had to wear pink numbers.
- The NCAA basketball tourney will go to 68 teams. TBS will join CBS as broadcast partners. Now, that is funny.
- This is just a crying damn shame. Good luck Bobby and June and thanks for the lunches.
- Bad news for New Orleans Saints fans.