- So a bowl played inside in Toronto can't make it, but a bowl played outside in NY...in a baseball stadium will? Looks like Rutgers and UConn will be playing a lot of bowl games there.
- In the aftermath of the St. Urban blow up, Chris Low adds his name to those that won't be invited to Florida football practices. I bet he doesn't threaten ESPN the same way.
- Yep, Big East is the Big 10 of postseason college basketball.
- Ah, RichRod. He is as good a businessman as he is a Michigan man.
- RichRod isn't having the worst week of those in sports, though.
- Not looking good for Bruce Weber in Illiniland.
- Why Georgia can get back to where they were in basketball pre-Harrick scandal: Baylor has laid out a template and Evans and Fox are following it.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Ah, the weekend
A couple of random readings for your weekend: