- Kentucky - A win this week against Tennessee and the Cats just about lock up the East. Drinks are on Gillespie.
- Vanderbilt - Losing to Georgia = bad; five of their last eight at home=good.
- Tennessee - How do you scrape by LSU, but blow out South Carolina? Better figure it out, because you won't play in Knoxville in the NCAA tourney.
- Florida - Florida is looking more and more like a tourney team. RPI is up, turnovers are down. However, they are still relying on gotta call'em shots to win games too much.
- Arkansas - Who are these guys?
- Mississippi -Gotta give them credit, they are consistently scoring 75 ppg, win or lose. Now, if Andy Kennedy could only score that much at home....
- South Carolina -The Gamecocks face a must win at home against Florida this week with trips to Lexington and Nashville to come.
- Mississippi State - Slip sliding away. Slip sliding awwayyyayay. Luckily, the schedule is very kind to end the season with Auburn twice, UK and Tenn at home.
- Alabama -They have lost their three in a row, now it is time for a win.
- Georgia - Coach Fox, no more games at home on signing day. Please.
- Auburn - Georgia of the West, but with less pizazz.
- LSU - They are averaging over 56 ppg in the conference. That was the only good thing I could find to say about the Tigers.
Alabama Basketball Blog