So, on to signing day. As I stated, I don't do much with it. Time, proximity and a sincere belief that this is counting chickens before they hatch dictate that I don't get too riled up. That being said, there are some interesting story lines.
- Markeith Ambles, go west young man. Drink the
orangecardinal and gold koolaide. Hey, you'll be the third string receiver...in this signing class. Hope Matt Barkley's seconds are good enough.
- Da'Rick Rogers. If anyone has any concerns about having a problem rooting against a Dooley, know you now your error. Very smooth move offering his best friend/QB to get Rogers. Have fun in the Peach Bowl, Jabari.
- Michael Thornton. Welcome to the Dawgnation. Coach Grantham will love to see you making Ryan Mallet pee his pants this fall.
- Jordan Akins. UCF? Really? Big fish, small pond signing, I guess. If the Dawgs lose him to Tech, that makes sense (rationally speaking).
- Seantrel Henderson. Interestingly, I think USC has the line on him.
- Ogletree twins. Welcome to Dawgnation. Like the Luckie triplets and Bailey brothers before you, I see an ESPN segment in your future.
Again, if you think somehow rooting against a Dooley is un-Bulldog, get over it. DD don't give a crap about Georgia football, and he showed it by offering a scholarship to a QB that was recruited by Vandy, UCF, East Carolina and Chattanooga just to steal his best friend/star receiver from UGA.
That is all.
Welcome to Athens, you young men that honored your commitments. You are now DGDs.