I am at Jimmy Crackedcorndawg's house watching the game. A couple of quick thoughts:
- Anyone think this isn't the greatest job interview ever for the GA's working the defense? When is the last time a major program played a bowl game with three coaches being replaced by two GAs?
- WTF with Rennie? Seriously, you don't help your draft status by blowing off stuff during your bowl week and then sucking it up when you get in.
- Who is Ed Cunningham and can I have Andre Ware back...please?
- Really, the duece has their C team in tonight.
- What an awesome pass by Cox to A.White. 24-14 Dawgs.
- INT! Nice read by Cummings.
- INT! Even nicer run back by Rashad.
- Dear God, who is this idiot doing color? He is as bad about A&M as Brenneman was about Tebow.
- Oshea tells me the color guy is from UWashington and is to USC what Mark May is to UGA.
- I find my self strangely in the market for Slam energy drink.
- The quote of the night from Ms. Bulldog in Exile: "Why does Georgia have hot chick trainers and TAMU has shriveled old man trainers?"
- I love the way we ran the ball on that drive.
- Chapas right, Chapas left, Chapas up the middle. Now we are just toying with TAMU.
- Can't complain with Boykin as the player of the game.
- Joe Cox, Ocho Dos and the other seniors: thank you from the bottom of this Dawg fan's heart.
Gotta admit, I loved the way the Dawgs played tonight. We showed up, made folks understand what SEC football is about, and took care of business.