Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mumme Poll Ballot Week 11

Here you go:

Top five (in alphabetical order):
  • Alabama
  • Cincinnati
  • Florida
  • Texas
  • TCU
Next seven (in alphabetical order):

  • Boise State
  • Georgia Tech
  • LSU
  • Ohio State
  • Oklahoma State
  • Oregon
  • Pittsburgh
  • Ohio State was my FML moment in this poll.  I just couldn't see putting any other team in here.  I really wanted to put Houston here, but I couldn't convince myself they are any better than Ohio State.  Same goes for Arizona, Stanford, Penn State, Virginia Tech, Cal or BYU.
  • No, Iowa and Wisconsin shouldn't be in the prior discussion.
  • Neither should Rutgers, Temple or Utah.
  • The only teams I feel deserved to be ranked right now are Alabama, Florida, Cincinnati, TCU, Texas, Georgia Tech, Oregon and Pitt.  Maybe not Pitt.
  • I still say the Pac 10 is the best conference top to bottom.  I still say the Big 11 is a joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment