Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mumme Poll Ballot Week 10

My Mumme Poll Ballot for Week 10.

Top five (in alphabetical order):
  • Alabama
  • Cincinnati
  • Florida
  • TCU
  • Texas
My next seven (in alphabetical order):
  • Boise State
  • Georgia Tech
  • Houston
  • LSU
  • Pittsburgh
  • Oregon
  • Southern Cal
  • I only wanted to rank about seven teams.
  • I didn't want to rank SC or Oregon or Pitt or LSU or Zona or Wisconsin or Oklahoma State or Iowa or Ohio State.  
  • I finally settled on Oregon and SC because the Pac 10 is the toughest conference top to bottom.  
  • I went with LSU because I didn't want to rank any Big 10 team.  That is how bad I think the Big 10 is.
  • I went with Pitt because I thought Wiscy and the others were bigger frauds than they are.
  • Seriously, this is the kind of season where Oregon and Ohio State could play in the Fiesta bowl and it could be the most entertaining of all the games and TCU could make Bama 0 for the BCS busters.  Or Cincy ends up playing TCU for the Championship.  Feels like 1990 all over again.

2 comments:

  1. This has been an trying season. Personally, this is the worst USC team in years, and the team is getting worse, not improving. For Georgia, I'm sure the problems are equally frustrating, if not more.

    On a national level, we've had fights, dirty play, the nation's premiere conference has become a laughingstock integrity wise b/c of officiating, and Texas has scheduled their way into a national title game shot. Very disappointing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work. Hope you got my email the other day.

    ReplyDelete