Friday, November 6, 2009

If you have a Fall wedding, Atlantic City ain't a bad place for it.

So the Fall wedding tour continues for the Exiles.  This time, we'll rent our 89 TransAm in Philly, do the David Hale memorial cheesesteak tour, then don the manditory Z Cavariccis, and head down the AC Expressway rocking out to Bon Jovi.  I'll have what little hair I have left very nicely slicked back.  Luckily, I still have my gold chain to wear, too.

While I hate missing a football game, at least there'll be good eats and gambling, so I have that going for me. Seriously, Colleen, a close friend of Ms. Bulldog in Exile from her days in grad school at UGA is finally tying the knot.  There will be several Georgians at the wedding, so we'll be relegated to the Georgian table.  Near the bar.

If past weddings are any indication, hilarity will ensue. 

Have fun in Athens, y'all.  We'll represent in Atlantic City.

Go Dawgs!

1 comment:

  1. While you're there....hows about laying a little coin on 17 RED?

    I just got a feeling. Then eat your meal, grab your Makers and have a helluva time.

    ReplyDelete