Saturday, October 10, 2009

Feels Like Gravity's Gone and I'm Just Floating

This was...just...well, hard to put into words.

Thank goodness for special teams play. Otherwise, it would have been 45-3. At best.

The Good:


  • Georgia finally got pressure on a punt.
The Bad:
  • Kickoff coverage. No surprise.
  • Blocking.
  • Tackling.
  • Ball protection.
  • Pass coverage.
  • Blocking.
This is a simple game. You run the ball, you throw the ball, you catch the ball.

As you can see, I am not in much of any kind of place to write anything that makes sense (as opposed to my normal cogent writing, right?). I'll have more later or tomorrow. I plan to read PWD and Kyle's work from 2006 and see how they handled it to see if I am up to the task.

Go Dawgs.

2 comments:

  1. I will read any blog that manages a single posting with a DBT lyric for a headline and a line from Bull Durham in the content (all in less than a paragraph).

    ReplyDelete
  2. All too often, I am finding DBT's lyrics are matching this season's performance by Georgia. I love their music, but there is little uplifting about it.

    Glad you appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete