Friday, January 1, 2010

Changes, they are a coming

Nothing too serious, just an added writer.

Jimmy Crackedcorndawg, a long time contemporary, has graciously agreed to join A Bulldog in Exile as a contributing writer.  JCCD, who currently lives in SE Georgia is my former football broadcast partner has a wealth of football knowledge.  Plus, he is has a journalistic bent, meaning a quality and professionalism in his writing, that I just do not possess.

His chops for the job include living overseas during a football season, living in another SEC state for two others and he is a UGA grad.

Jimmy is a big reason I started this blog and I am glad he has agreed to help me out. While I am in Athens today and tomorrow visiting friends, then driving back to Illinois, he'll be keeping us up to date on the world. 

-----------------------------

PS.  He also told me the definition for 'indefinite' is 'until August.'

5 comments:

  1. Any comment Mr. Exile that Jimmy Crackedcorndawg is actually your alter ego sans the soft underbelly? Also, it is being reported that Jimmy may have come to terms to stay at his original post for more money. Your thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a terrible combination. Terrible in the sense that you need a producer.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camel, the job is open, but pays much less than your last producing gig.

    Bernie, Jimmy writes better than a Kansas City Whore...or something like that. I wish I could write half as well as he does.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It will be great to watch Georgia Bulldogs, i have bought tickets from
    http://ticketfront.com/event/Georgia_Bulldogs-tickets looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete